Chilli Prawn Gnocchi
Roland made this Chilli Prawns for me cos I love any gravy that tastes like Chilli Crabs 🤣🤣🤣. He also added some gnocchi (pronounced as nyo-kee) which went really went with the gravy. Hope you like this!
Casa Rinaldi Gnocchi is available exclusively at NTUC finest under the pasta section. (Retail price at $9.50 per pack). Don’t miss out Casa Rinaldi giveaway at http://bit.ly/2f9PfwJ
1 and half cup of gnocchi
2 eggs (beaten)
One onion – chopped
1 tbsp chilli paste
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 teaspoon sugar
2 cups of water
Salt to taste
1. Boil gnocchi in salted water until it floats, remove and drain them.
2. In a hot pan, add some oil and stir fry onion until translucent.
3. Add your favourite sambal chilli paste and mix well. (Here’s the recipe of our homemade sambal chilli paste for your reference: https://youtu.be/ZPxZggFRq8M)
4. Add water, ketchup and sugar.
5. When the gravy is boiling, add gnocchi and prawns, and simmer for 6-7 mins ( or until the prawns are done).
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Stir in some cornstarch solution to thicken sauce.
8. Add beaten eggs and off the flame.
9. Stir to mix eggs with gravy and serve hot.
10. Bon appetite!