Laksa Fried Beehoon
I shall cut the chase and bring you the recipe to this yummy dish 🙂
One packet Dancing Chef Laksa Paste
300g vermicelli or thin beehoon (preferably Xinghua beehoon)
5pcs tau pok
3 whole eggs
One bunch of Chinese chives
- Soak vermicelli in water until soft.
- Deshell and devein prawns.
- Fry prawns’ head and shells in one tablespoon of oil until fragrant.
- Add 3 cups of water to #3 and simmer for 20mins. Drain and keep stock aside.
- Air fry taupok for 10 mins at 120oC to get rid of excess oil.
- Fry prawns with one tablespoon of laksa paste and 2 tablespoon of stock until cooked. Put aside.
- Mix eggs and cook an omelette out of them. Let omelette cool down before cutting them into thin strips. Put aside.
- Pour the remaining laksa paste and stock into a frying pan or wok. Put vermicelli in and stir fry until the stock is all absorbed by the vermicelli.
- Add cooked prawns, chives and tau pok to #8 and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
- When done, plate out and spread the sliced omelette on top of your yummy Laksa Fried Beehoon.
Hope you can recreate this yummy dish in the comfort of your home. Thanks for dropping by our website.
Please subscribe to our Youtube channel to stay tuned for our home cooking videos.
Follow us on:
Chat with us!
See you soon.
on behalf of Spice N’ Pans